This is definitely a recipe for cheese lovers, easy to make, very tasty and perfect served with a salad.
- Large bunch wild garlic leaves
- 50g pine nuts toasted
- 100ml rapeseed oil
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 mozzarella ball per erson
- 4 slices prociutto per person
- Wash leaves of wild garlic
- Toast the pine nuts lightly under the grill
- Add leaves, pine nuts and oil in a blender and mix to form a puree.
- Cut the mozzarella balls in half and sandwich back together with a good dollop of the puree.
- Wrap each ball in the slices of prosciutto so they are completely wrapped
- Put in a shallow oven proof dish and coo in the oven at 180 degrees for about fifteen to twenty minutes to heat through and produce some 'juice' in the dish.
- Serve immediately.