- 4 large mushrooms
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 small red onion
- Knob butter
- Small pack prosciutto
- 100g feta or blue cheese
- Bunch thyme
- Fresh breadcrumbs
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- Grill the prosciutto until crispy – leave to cool and then break into small pieces
- Finely chop the garlic, the stalks from the mushrooms and the red onion. Cook gently in a pan with the knob of butter until softened, remove from heat.
- Take the leaves from the stalks of the thyme by running your fingers the wrong way down the stems.
- Add the prosciutto, thyme and cheese to the pan and mix gently.
- Put the large mushrooms on a tray (if they are very big you cn part bake them first).
- Spoon the mixture between them.
- Sprinkle breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese over the top.
- Bake in the oven at 180 degrees for about 20 minutes or until the topping is brown and crispy.