Skip to content
- 8 Lamb Cutlets or 4 Leg Steaks
- 2 Cloves of Garlic - chopped
- 1 Tablespoon of Olive Oil
- 1 Handful of Chopped Rosemary
- 2 Tablespoons of Tomato Puree
- 1 Red Pepper
- 1 Yellow Pepper
- 1 Large Courgette
- 1 Small Aubergine
- 1 Red Onion
- ½ Bottle White Wine
- 1 Handful of Chopped Mint
- Heat the oil in a large pan or wok.
- Season lamb and add to pan.
- When brown add the garlic, rosemary and tomato puree and stir through.
- Next, add the white wine and bring to a low simmer for 10 minutes with the lid on.
- Chop all the vegetables into small chunks and add to the pan.
- Recover and simmer for a further 25 minutes adding the chopped mint 5 minutes before the end.
- Season to taste and serve with couscous or crusty bread.