Skip to content
- 175ml double cream
- 4 bruised stalks (with leaves attached) of black peppermint
- 1 bruised vanilla pod
- 100g plain chocolate
- cocoa powder for coating
- Break the chocolate into small pieces and put in a bowl.
- Pour the cream into a saucepan and add the peppermint and vanilla, gently bringing to a simmer and stirring continuously.
- Remove the peppermint and vanilla and pour the saucepan mixture into the bowl over the chocolate.
- Stir until the chocolate has melted and the mixture, smooth.
- Refrigerate until set.
- Roll a teaspoon at a time of your set mixture into a ball in your hands before rolling in cocoa powder.
- Place on a parchment lined tray in the fridge to enjoy later!