- 6 lemons
- 4 oranges
- 150g seedless grapes
- 3 cups clear honey (we use a jar)
- 75g ginger root
- 8 pints of water
- Wash the fruit and then grate off the rinds.
- Squeeze out the juice and put in the fridge.
- Put the rinds in a pan along with all the rest of the ingredients, bring to the boil and then simmer for an hour.
- Leave overnight, remove the scum, strain and then add the juices from the fridge.
- Drink undiluted.
Bottle and keep cool. Add less ginger if you don’t like the taste as it is the predominant flavour.