- 250g butter at room temperature
- 125g sifted icing sugar
- 1tsp lavender flowers
- 100g plain chocolate in small chunks
- 225g sifted plain flour
- Beat the butter and icing sugar together until smooth.
- Add the lavender flowers and chocolate.
- Slowly add the plain flour and bring the mixture together by hand.
- Wrap in cling film and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Roll out onto a floured surface to about 1cm thick.
- Cut into desired biscuit shapes and place on a greased baking tray and pop back into the fridge for another 20 minutes.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 130 degrees Celsius / gas mark 1 for 40 minutes or until only very slightly coloured.