- 4 rashers streaky smoked bacon chopped into small pieces
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 sticks celery chopped
- 2tbsp dried chopped apricots
- 150g breadcrumbs
- 150g sausagemeat
- 1 heaped tsp chopped lovage
- Heat the oil in a pan and gently fry the bacon and onion before adding the celery and apricots.
- Cook for a further five minutes and then leave to cool.
- In a bowl, mix together the breadcrumbs, sausagemeat and lovage before adding the cooled ingredients.
- Season and put in an ovenproof bowl.
- Cook for 35-40 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius, or until browned on top.